Lisa loves spending time with her children, family, and friends. Family vacations, impromptu get-togethers, outings with her husband and kids are her favorite past time. You will find Lisa watching an array of sports with her favorites being the St. Louis Cardinals, Billiken basketball, and of course, any sport that her children play. Music is another love of hers, you name it, she will listen to it! She loves seeing shows at the Muny, Fox, and Pagent. Her absolute favorite vacation was to Hawaii. Art and interior design are a passion of hers. Maryville University is where she studied interior design and she also worked with a top St. Louis Area designer. Before choosing her career in real estate she was an elementary school teacher so that just proves that she has great patience...ha!
Marketing, staging homes, and her career, as Broker Manager of Coldwell Banker Premier Group is her livelihood. Her clients are the ones that make it such an enjoyable career. She is dedicated and passionate about her clients' wants and needs. She has sold over 50 million dollars in real estate since 2005 and currently enjoys working with her second family at Coldwell Banker Premier Group which is #1 Coldwell Banker Affiliate in Missouri. She is currently the Broker Officer/Assistant Manager in the South County location. Lisa's business is strictly referral based & loves working with great, honest, enjoyable people because great people send great referrals!
My services include:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer w/title companies, lenders, home inspectors, & pest control operators to ensure that terms & conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what types of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, & leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents & disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers & sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, & participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property w/similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs & financial resources.
- Display residential properties to clients & explain their features.
- Arrange w/title company to run title searches & determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Review plans for new construction w/clients, enumerating & recommending available options & features.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, & appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Conduct seminars and training sessions for sales agents to improve sales techniques.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, & related matters.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing.
- Review property listings, trade journals, & relevant literature, attend conventions, seminars, & staff & association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, & contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.