Lisa loves spending time with her 3 children, family, and friends. Family vacations, impromptu get-togethers, outings with her husband and kids are her favorite past time. You will find Lisa watching an array of sports with her favorites being the St. Louis Cardinals, Billiken basketball, and of course, any sport that her children play. Art and music are loves of hers, you name it, she will listen to it! She enjoys going to the Muny, Fox, and Pagent to see plays, bands, and comedians. Her absolute favorite vacation was Hawaii but a very close second were the Smoky Mountains.
Helping clients, agents, and her career, as Broker Manager of Coldwell Banker Premier Group, is her livilihood. She is dedicated and passionate about her agents' and clients' wants and needs. She has sold millions of dollars in real estate and helped many agents launch their careers in real estate since 2005. She is currently the Broker Manager in the South County location. Lisa's business is strictly referral based & loves working with great, honest, enjoyable people because great people send great referrals!
My services include:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer w/title companies, lenders, home inspectors, & pest control operators to ensure that terms & conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what types of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, & leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents & disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers & sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, & participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property w/similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs & financial resources.
- Arrange w/title company to run title searches & determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Review plans for new construction w/clients, enumerating & recommending available options & features.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, & appraisals.
- Conduct seminars and training sessions for sales agents to improve sales techniques.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, & related matters.
- Review property listings, trade journals, & relevant literature, attend conventions, seminars, & staff & association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, & contractors to whom clients may be referred.
Make a Smart Move with Lisa